Thursday 4 July 2013

Another BTS shot of Joseph Morgan and Charles Michael Davis

To those who marrying the 4th of July and also the CW released the newest BTS shot of Joseph Morgan and Charles Michael Davis, i just saw that they are stunning bothg of them who i was freaking m,y mind what will be tghe next of this show.
For Klaus looks like The Big Bad Wolf and I’m sick of the Marcel teases. I want this show to air no LOL. Marcel cracked me up in that episode .. i mean Klaus is so powerful & Marcel was so mouthy but rules the world in a small state.

But
Still miss the whole family together. It'd be awesome to have Finn and Kol back, speacially the last one. I admired the chemistry between the all siblings and I hoped they approach to that once the show kicks off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment